If the Lamp is a "Spot" (or other non-"Point") lamp and a "Named" or "Param" type and the light name is included in the
- XPlane2Blender will export the Lamp's rotation with What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get behavior
- The exporter uses Blender's rotation, even if a param list includes X, Y, Z or DX, DY, DZ components. (The param list must still be valid.)
lights.txtwill always be updated and should never be edited manually; and, since billboard lights rarely need aiming at all, it is far simpler to use a param light to change the directionality of a billboard than using this trick.
- 1.Dataref: "none" (or another non-existent dataref)
- 2.Rotation Keyframe 1: Whatever angle you want to aim the light at, a value of 0 for the dataref
- 3.Rotation Keyframe 2: A different angle than Keyframe 1's angle, a different value than Keyframe 1's value